Thursday 25 March 2010

Cookie decorating photoshoot!

Pin It

There were really just too many of these to put them all in the post they relate to, but I couldn't not share the adorableness, so here you go!





On a tupperware lid... I know, not the most glamorous backdrop, but it got them into natural light!

On my Joy of Cooking book.  No natural light, but a better backdrop... choices, choices!

They made a darned cute little gift pack, I must say.  If only I had a mini farm basket...

When I'd had my fun with my teeny veg, I moved on to the bajillion Easter hearts I'd baked for class.

Despite a shaky arm, they also turned out pretty cute.

And of course, while I had my purple piping out, I just HAD to do a couple more eggplants.

Trust me, I whittled this photoshoot waaaaay down.  You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks!! I thought so, but it's good to know I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys, so if you have a question or a comment, or even just a random outburst like OMNOMNOM, please post it here!